NCADA utilizes social media outlets to reach the general public, and communicating with the public through social media enhances the ability for the public to interact with NCADA in a meaningful way.
Please be aware that when engaging with NCADA on our social media sites, you are agreeing to the following:
Commenting on a social media site
NCADA shares information, images, and video with the public through external social media sites. Comments made by the public to these sites are reviewed, and a comment may be deleted if it violates the comment policy described here.
- Comments should be related to the posted topic for NCADA’s social media page or post.
- NCADA social media sites are not open to comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for an elected or political office, or promotion/advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- The use of obscene, threatening, or harassing language is prohibited.
- Personal attacks of any kind or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, age, religious group, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status are prohibited.
- Comments advocating illegal activity or posting of material that violates copyrights or trademarks of others are prohibited.
Users are welcome to submit or post content, including photographs and videos, to an official NCADA site where the agency allows users to post content, and the content must meet the previously mentioned standards.